Saturday, August 30, 2008

Craigslist

On the good advice of two great friends, I put our tramp that we were going to haul to the dump on Craigslist. I've put items on there before, but this thing needs a new net, new pad, but otherwise is in great shape. Here's the ad:

Trampoline - $75 (NE COS)
Date: 2008-08-30, 9:47AM MDT

The old tramp (I shouldn't insult her, she's only 3 years old) has provided us with many a jumps, but it's time that she goes. She's in great shape, but the netting that surrounded her gave out and her padding is a little sun damaged but is still useful (pic doesn't show pad, but it's in a bag ready to go). O.T., as she's lovingly called, would be perfect for older kids that don't need a net. Email or call 590-4855. Pick-up and Cash only!




By the end of the day (after multiple inquiries), the old girl was sold for asking price and new owners will pick her up tomorrow. Gotta love Craigslist!

We're getting a new tramp and she'll have flatter digs (literally) and rocks vs. weeds underneath her. I'll post on that project later.

0 comments: