We picked her up this morning and had a busy,busy day. She played, ate, pooped, slept, had a quick well-puppy vet check and an evening walk.
Gracie was climatized to lots of hugs.......
and SpongeBob viewing (the Olympics were on a break).
Lauren had the honor of putting Gracie's collar on and Conor was the first to feed her.
We even gave the pretty girl her first bath. Thank goodness Jack and Nicky were here to tell us what to do. Jack documented the event (there were more great pics, unfortunately, my rear were in most of them and I'm just not going to put that on my blog).
Welcome to our home Gracie B.! We love you deeply already!!



4 comments:
The puppy is sooo cute!
And I love her name.
What a great picture of all the cousins with the puppy.
By the way, I love Lauren's hair clipped back like that.
Robin
Cute... what does the B stand for?
Are you not reading my words and only looking at the pictures?(-: You have to read the previous blog, it will explain it all, ha! But I'll tell you because I love you, B is for Biscuit...
Congratulations on your new little bundle of Grace. She's very pretty.
Post a Comment