Monday, September 1, 2008

Lauren's Birthday

Little girl, your becoming not so little anymore. Seven. 7. Seven years old. Wasn't it just yesterday that we brought you home?



All of us were so very excited upon your arrival. We were even more delighted that you were a girl! I cannot describe how happy you made our hearts!




You are always full of life and good energy, always on the go and you're so spunky - I think you came out smiling!





You were a daddy's girl, right from the start. You have him wrapped around your little finger.





You have me wrapped too. You are so much fun to be around, especially when we can do our girly things. You fill my heart with Joy, Lauren.




Come to think of it, I think you have Conor's number as well! He loves you sooo very much and would do anything for you! Your bond is beyond special.





You have a great attitude and are always up to try new things.





Lauren, from an early age you have been a sweet 'treat' freak. I can always count on you to make sure we have a nightly dessert.





And even though you can mix it up with the boys...

make no mistake Lauren, you are a girly-girl!





Happy Birthday Lauren!!! We love you very, very much!!


2 comments:

Robin said...

What a great blog entry.
Lauren is just so pretty!
Robin

Katy said...

Great tribute to a cutie-pie little girl. I love all the pictures!
Katy