My truck's in the shop with a dead battery or corroded battery cables, whatever. It's not running. It decided to strand me in the D-11 administration parking lot this morning, the same parking lot I locked my keys in the car in 3 months ago. I believe it's cursed, I'm never parking there again.
Thank goodness for AAA and Mike. However, I passed on my bad dayness onto him since he had to deal with the tow, the garage and the bill.
My day continued to go downhill. Gracie decided she needs to pee every 5 minutes, my refrigerator smells like rotten eggs and I can't find the source (no eggs to be had) and Conor's new soccer coach calls to say that practice starts tonight at 5:30 (actually it started Tuesday), and Conor is not at all in the mood to go (even with reassurances that Jack is on the same team).
The only upside to all this - as I'm talking with the coach, it's slowly discovered that he's a long-lost childhood friend of Brian's (Mike's brother). One degree of separation sighting??
Tomorrow is definitely going to be my day.... I hope.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Today's not much better
Posted by Kristi at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment