The kids said they had an "awesome" Halloween - one of their "best ever!"
The day started out with the kids and I going to see High School Musical 3. Lauren brought along two of her favorite girls while Conor, Jack and Nicky hung out in the back of the theatre, because they really didn't want to see this "stupid girly show". Right. I saw their eyeballs stuck to the screen the whole time. They all loved it!
I got to watch it with one of my favorite girls too, Susan. We hate to admit it, but we're closet HSM fans!
Then, we went over to Brian and Sue's for a yummy green chili dinner. The kids, for the first time ever, trick-or-treated together (can you believe it?). They had sooo much fun and I think all our future Halloweens need to be this way, a shame it's taken us this long.
We topped the night off going over to a mutual friends house and joining other friends. The adults had witch's brew, more yummy food and enjoyed a hilarious round of Catch Phrase, while the kids played and ate half their candy in the basement.
It was a perfect Halloween.
Now, we're dealing with the sugar crash.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment