Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A historic day!


No matter what side of the isle your political views lie or who you voted for, in this respect, it is a proud day in America.

And even though I feel John McCain would have been a very fine President, I agree in the words he spoke during his concession speech last night:

"I urge all Americans who supported me to join me in not just congratulating him (Senator Obama), but offering our next president our good will and earnest effort to find ways to come together to find the necessary compromises to bridge our differences and help restore our prosperity, defend our security in a dangerous world, and leave our children and grandchildren a stronger, better country than we inherited."

God Bless America!

3 comments:

admin1 said...

I totally agree..

My plan is to take a big slug of Gatorade and move on..

Raise kids, participate in the free market, and refuse to participate in a recession..

Kristi said...

Amen Brother! Except I don't get the Gatorade video, other than the ending is cool (-:

admin1 said...

Fwd the video to my friend and your cousin who proudly serves us in the Marine Corps.

He'll get a big grin..