So I took Conor's broken hearing aid up to his audiologist in Denver today. I also brought his working aid so she could show me what I'm doing wrong. She popped the tube off (with a little difficultly) but still, it came off clean. I then gave it a go (to build up my tube cleaning confidence and all) and whatta ya know - I @#($*!*% broke that one too!!
Needless to say, Conor's wearing a pair of loaners for a week or two.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
#($*!*%@& Part 2
Posted by Kristi at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are cracking me up! :) I'm dying to give it a whirl myself.
You'd probably be better at it than me, couldn't be any worse for sure! (-:
OK- that is too funny... you gave me a good laugh tonight!
Hey Kristi - just was looking you up on Facebook on saw the link to your blog and starting reading... Anyway, this was a blessing to read today. I've been having issues with Justin's (our youngest) hearing aids... Praise God Jayson is independent with his high-tech ones (they're new in Jan.; old ones were five years old - long overdue!) with the ear domes you remove. I have enough trouble with the ear molds staying connected to the tubes. Justin gets bored in the car and pulls out his aids for fun, then pulls them apart as best he can. Take care, you; you're a gift!
Post a Comment