I know I left you all hanging with that Wii story. I've been a little behind on the bloggin' bit, alright a lot! Sorry about that. I could throw a ton of excuses your way (Wii, Wii, Wii), but I won't. I can only try to be a better blogger in the future.
Anywho, Santa did deliver and EVERYONE was waaay excited with the Wii and all the fun games! Conor is the Wii Ski master, Lauren can out-dance everyone in High School Musical 3 Dance and Mike and I are on the verge of becoming professional golfers (Well, I am. Mike needs to control his swing. ok, I admit that was just smack talk, but truthfully I am better (-:
Other awesome toys and gifts were received, including PJs made by grandma Striz and amazing things brought back from China from my dad, who took a trip there in November. A China doll and silk pajamas for Lauren, rocks and dirt gathered at the Great Wall of China for Conor, great books and literature for Mike and a silk scarf and pearls (direct from the factory/farm) for me.
Oh, and Santa brought Gracie a humongous bone!
It was truly a wonderful Christmas on many levels.
Thank you God for your son and all your blessings!! Amen
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Christmas Revealed
Posted by Kristi at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment