When the kids go to Chiloquin, one thing that must happen, almost on a daily basis, is a trip to Kircher's (the local hardware store). In Conor's case, we go there a couple times a day to get replacement fishing flies. Come to think of it, I think those kids of mine are in cahoots - they really like to peruse the toy section and will think of any way to do it!
I couldn't return empty handed from my trip home last weekend, so I brought the kids back a couple Kircher's treats. Lauren was very excited to get a cooking apron set - she's been using it the past week to help cook every meal (and she's on waitress duty, busy girl). We're hoping she doesn't tire of this activity:
Conor received a volcano experiment and has been waiting for the 'right moment' to fire it up. The kids spent most of Sunday afternoon creating real volcanic action!
Notice the "hot lava"! Thankfully, all they need is some white vinegar and red dye to recreate this scene over and over and over.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment