Sightings... I think I'll make this heading an inconsistent regular part of this blog (see Sightings... posted on 7/1 for background)
Location: Klamath Falls, Fred Meyer (big store)
Errand: Purchase candy to sneak into Kit Kittredge, American Girl
Sighting: One of my very best friends on the planet, whom I've been trying and trying to contact since I've been here, with no avail!!
Yep, she's just standing there in the middle of the isle starring at me. I have to admit, I didn't recognize her until I was a bit closer (my eyes are going). As I approached I thought, is this lady looking at me with dissatisfaction of my two kids going berserko behind me as we're quickly trying to make it to the check-out in time to make the movie? Must be. Wait, she's smiling, almost laughing. Well, that's not nice at all. Ohhhh wait...
Deena! How I miss you and love you! I could dedicate an entire blog to our shenanigans growing up. Maybe I'll pepper this one with stories here and there.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Sightings....
Posted by Kristi at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How fun is that!? You're making me wish I grew up in Oregon and could go there for summer vacations to randomly run into my old buddies at the store and catch up with them! It sounds so exciting. I might have to pay closer attention to my apperance before I left the house than I do now though : )
Post a Comment