Last Sunday, we spent a fantastic spring-like day skiing at Keystone. Below are a few pics taken throughout and an unedited video.

Here's the video, may want to turn the volume down because all you'll hear is loud, windy, swooshing sounds. One day I may set it to music, but for now I'm amazed I got this far:
I'm so proud of Conor and Lauren, they're becoming awesome skiers and they're having fun doing it. They already out-ski me (which isn't saying much, but still, they truly are great)!!

More ski pictures are coming - I've just been lazy (code for fb diversions) getting all our trips on here.





+of+DSCF6322.jpg)
2 comments:
Love the video! Did your kids ski the North and/or South bowl? Now, that is super impressive!
Thanks! Mike took Conor down the South bowl while Lauren and I did Elk's run and some others. Afterwards, Con commented that it was "too easy....and that Lauren could totally do it" - we'll see how much of that was spoutin' off.... (-:
Post a Comment