Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

Tuesday was the big event! First day of school. It's such an exciting day, I still remember most of my first days.



For Conor, it was first day of 4th grade. Wow! We have a FOURTH grader! He was ready to get back and be with his buddies and "work on math". He really loves school and his teacher this year is truly phenomenal (they all are, but this one is amazing). So hopefully, it'll be a great year for the Con Man.


Lauren is now a 2nd grader! My little girl looked so grown up with her new short hair, I didn't want to let her out the door. She was soooo excited the night before school, especially when it came to getting her 'just right' outfit picked and then laid out. She has a fantastic teacher this year also, one Conor had in 2nd grade that we love! Some of her good buddies are in there too, so I think Lauren is off to a great start!


"They grow up in a blink of an eye." The often said quote is very true....

0 comments: